Watch: Livestream: Coronavirus Series – Automotive Supply Chain April Update
Part of our ongoing Livestream series, the monthly supply chain update provides insight on what the coronavirus crisis will mean for automotive manufacturing and logistics. In this episode, hear from Matteo Fini from IHS Markit and Fathi Tlatli from DHL together with host Christopher Ludwig.
Updated 30th April. WATCH NOW and learn more about the key supply and logistics constraints facing the automotive industry, and how manufacturers are adapting processes, including new safety requirements, procurement changes and risk management.
In this episode, we also discuss the key strategies and technology that will make supply chain king, including strengthening sales and operational planning, visibility and resilience.
Gain valuable insights on:
- How supply chain will transform and adapt to the new normal
- The evolving impacts of lockdowns on automotive operations
- How logistics capacity and restrictions should be managed
- How to build more resilient supply chain during and after the crisis
- Design and IT solutions to strengthen visibility and operations
- Tracking and managing supplier and manufacturing disruption
Register or login below to watch the Livestream and download presentation slides.
By signing-in or registering to watch you consent to receiving further information from us about this livestream and other related news, insights, intelligence and events. You also agree for us to share your contact information with our livestream partners and sponsors who may contact you about their related products and services. For more information about how we use your data and your opt-out rights, please see http://ultimamedia.com/ultimamediapp.pdf