Watch: Livestream Hour Episode 3 – India Automotive Supply Chain in Focus
The Livestream Hour features intelligence and updates on important automotive value chain developments, Covid-19-related topics and best practice featuring special guests and experts, as well as behind-the-headlines INSIGHT from our editors and analysts at Automotive Manufacturing Solutions, Automotive Logistics and Car Design News. In Episode 3, we explore the global ...
The coronavirus crisis is having far reaching impacts on the vibrant Indian automotive supply chain and components sector. Supply shortages and logistics constraints are disrupting Indian imports and exports of parts and materials. While China continues to ramp up its production, risks are growing from the closure of plants across North America and Europe, along with India’s extended shutdowns.
In this special India focus Livestream Hour, we look at the risks ahead and the measures required to build resilience across the value chain.
Gain valuable insights into:
- The disruption across the supply chain and logistics network for India
- Sourcing and supply changes anticipated by international purchasing managers
- How purchasing officers are managing the challenges of sourcing materials and parts
- Opportunities for Indian suppliers to gain marketshare and improve competiveness
- What Government measures are in place to help to stabilise the industry post Covid-19
Register or login to watch the Livestream and download slides.
By signing-in or registering to watch you consent to receiving further information from us about this livestream and other related news, insights, intelligence and events. You also agree for us to share your contact information with our livestream partners and sponsors who may contact you about their related products and services. For more information about how we use your data and your opt-out rights, please see http://ultimamedia.com/ultimamediapp.pdf