Watch: Livestream Hour Episode 5 – Mexico Automotive Supply Chain in Focus
In Episode 5 of the Livestream Hour, we discuss the key risks in the Mexican automotive supply chain, and strategies for successfully restarting manufacturing and supply chains, whilst preparing for USMCA implementation. With special guests from Volkswagen, Honda, the US-Mexico Chamber of Commerce and CNW. Hosted by editor-in-chief Christopher Ludwig.
Sign-in or register for free to watch this video to gain key insights relevant for tier suppliers, including:
- Managing disruption across the Mexican supply chain and logistics network
- Capacity challenges and strategies for finished vehicles logistics networks
- Best practice for implementing PPE and protection requirements
- Supply chain impact to the key automotive markets that Mexico serves
- Insights on how the crisis and USMCA will impact future purchasing and logistics flows
- How the supply chain should prepare for USMCA
- How logistics providers can better support their customers
Hector Martinez, Division Manager Export Sales & CBU Logistics, Honda de Mexico, SA de CV
Dr Susanne Lehmann, Senior Director of Production North America, Volkswagen
Albert Zapanta, President and CEO, United States-Mexico Chamber of Commerce
Mauricio Alcocer, Mexico Sales Manager, CNW – Courier NetWork
Sign-in or register to watch the video, download slides and explore critical operations during the crisis as well as the longer-term implications and strategies of the tier supplier community.
By signing-in or registering to watch you consent to receiving further information from us about this livestream and other related news, insights, intelligence and events. You also agree for us to share your contact information with our livestream partners and sponsors who may contact you about their related products and services. For more information about how we use your data and your opt-out rights, please see http://ultimamedia.com/ultimamediapp.pdf