AMS E-mobility 2021 – Electric vehicle production powers up
Our latest AMS digital edition is out with a special focus on the acceleration towards an all-electric future for automotive industry. The issue offers in-depth insight into leading carmaker’s and tier supplier EV strategies, looking at drivetrains, battery assembly and specialist materials, with interviews featuring Schaeffler, Atlas Copco, Outokumpu and ...
Electric vehicle production powers up – OEMs commit to an all-electric vehicle future
With the approaching ban on ICE vehicle sales, we offer insights into the investments and strategies being made and implemented by OEMs and tier suppliers to reorganise their manufacturing networks and ramp up EV production. And as demand for EV powertrains and batteries soars, we look at the technical challenges and solutions in manufacturing these developing technologies.
Register free or to access features including:
- Carmakers pledge to switch to all-electric vehicles – AMS takes a look at some of the big manufacturing plans in 2021
- All systems go at Schaeffler – Matthias Zink, CEO of the company’s Automotive Technologies division, discusses how the supplier is preparing for the powertrain mix of the future
- EV drivetrains inspire new production processes – Boosted by the rapid shift towards electrification, powertrain production is finding new efficiencies
- Building the battery pack – This can be a complex task requiring specialist tooling, Atlas Copco offer insights into the challenges and solutions
- Nnon-magnetic materials for EV motors – The Development of electric vehicles is seeing the increasing use of materials with particular properties
Available to all registered users of Automotive Manufacturing Solutions. Sign-up here to always stay up to date.