Our latest AMS digital edition is out with a special focus on how tier suppliers are seizing the opportunities emerging from the shift to e-mobility. The issue features in-depth insight on EV drivetrains, chassis development, electronics supply and creating smart interiors, with interviews featuring ZF, Gestamp, Yanfeng and more.
Adapt, survive and thrive – Tier suppliers seize opportunities in electrification
A new generation of vehicles, new technologies, volatile markets and changing demands are driving great changes in automotive manufacturing. In this AMS digital edition leading tier suppliers offer their insights into how they are meeting these challenges and the opportunities they offer.
This issue features:
- Arno Güllering, ZF’s senior vice president operations – division electrified powertrain technology on having more freedom to develop both in manufacturing and product engineering
- Bettina Weiss, chief of staff and global smart mobility lead at electronics association SEMI discusses the semiconductor shortage
- Gestamp on manufacturing chassis components for EVs and how the company is taking a greater role in their design
- Han Hendriks, chief technology officer for Yanfeng Technology, discusses changing demands and developing the smart cabin
- Brian Pour, president and CEO of Auria Solutions, explains how EVs are a major driver of reducing NVH in vehicle interiors
Plus expert insight Voice of the Industry:
Available to all registered users of Automotive Manufacturing Solutions. Sign-up here to always stay up to date