The creation of a single digital model of your factory, together with the integration of 3D to existing 2D capability, will help you to understand equipment clashes and space constraints before going into production. This will add leverage to existing 2D legacy datasets and knowledge to improve your design efficiency, accuracy and communication, so you can:
• Collaborate more effectively with suppliers and partners who use different CAD tools
• Reduce time spent on gathering on-site measurements
• Predict installation risks and understand clash and space constraints
• Communicate consolidated design concepts to teams and decisions makers instead of using multi-layered 2D drawings.
Autodesk® Factory Design Suite, part of the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping, aids manufacturers, machine and equipment builders to improve innovation during the factory design process.
During this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
• Reuse existing 2D datasets
• Move from 2D to 3D and leverage existing datasets
• Use intelligent and parametric objects in the layout
This webinar is presented by:
Franz holds a MSc. in Engineering Management from Vienna University of Technology. Employed by Autodesk since 1992, he has worked in technical sales, sales development and field marketing. His industry experience in design and engineering technology provides a connection between solutions based technology and a passion for industrial machinery. Franz is an Industry Manager for industrial machinery in the manufacturing industry and business strategy team, to define and execute a global strategy for driving growth within the industrial machinery segment.