Watch: Automotive suppliers charging ahead – Electrifying Production Series (Pt.1)
In the first part of our Electrifying Production Livestream series, AMS explores how vehicle electrification is changing major tier-1 suppliers’ manufacturing engineering and design, plant equipment and manufacturing strategies. Featuring experts from automotive suppliers and production specialists including Gestamp and ZF, Henkel and ABB.
Experts share insight on changes and opportunities for suppliers, including in powertrain and chassis production, lightweight materials, automation and much more.
This episode features the following segments of interviews, presentations and panel discussions:
- Minutes 0.00 - 3.30 – Insight on how electric vehicle production is influencing tier suppliers – AMS
- Minutes 4.00 - 15.00 – Changing supplier roles in powertrain – Arno Güllering, ZF
- Minutes 15.50 - 28.00 – Automation opportunities for Tier-1s – Tanja Vainio, ABB
- Minutes 29.00 - 40.40 – Key applications in the EV & battery value chain – Stephan Höfer, Henkel
- Minutes 41.20 - 56.00 – Technology focus: manufacturing solutions for EV chassis – Tom Larsen, Gestamp
- Minutes 57.20 - 95.00 – Panel discussion
Tom Larsen, Head of Advanced Technology & Application for Chassis, Gestamp
Arno Güllering, Senior Vice President Operations – Division Electrified Powertrain Technology, ZF
Tanja Vainio, Managing Director, Robotics and Discrete Automation Automotive Tier 1 Business Line, ABB
Stephan Höfer, Global Market Strategy head e-Mobility, Henkel
Register or login to watch experts