The evolution of the automotive industry is accelerating at a pace and scale never seen before, advancing innovation across the ecosystem is an imperative to meeting its ambitions for a more sustainable, electrified, smart future.
The AMS EVolution Summit is the premier gathering of plant leaders, production executives and engineering professionals from OEMs, suppliers, equipment and technology providers which showcases innovation, thought leadership and solutions to managing global car manufacturing transformation.
Join us for three days of data insights, panel discussions, interviews, and debates on how to adapt and expand vehicle manufacturing to achieve aggressive electrification and sustainability standards while also making use of digital tools to achieve high levels of efficiency and quality.
AMS EVolution will cover the most relevant topics for today’s automotive manufacturing, including:
• Strategies for how OEMs and suppliers are modifying tooling and processes to ramp up output of electric vehicles, battery cells, and packs.
• How manufacturers are reducing energy consumption, emissions, and waste.
• The evolution of vehicle platforms, body structures, and materials to adapt to changing automotive business models.
• The greatest opportunities for data-driven production and artificial intelligence to transform decision making, from stamping through to assembly.
AMS will curate and host all sessions online, with discussions and presentations tailored specifically for automotive manufacturing professionals. You'll be able to ask questions, obtain data and resources and connect with people all over the world who work in the automotive manufacturing industry.
With so much instability in the market, AMS Automotive Manufacturing EVolution is your roadmap to managing the opportunities ahead and charting a path to achieving your electrification, sustainability, and digitalisation objectives. Don't miss out on this opportunity to accelerate manufacturing change!
Director, Plant Munich
Vice President of Strategy, Sales and Marketing
Head of Battery Production
Body-in-White (BIW) R&D General Director
Chief Operating Officer
Senior Vice President Operations – Division Electrified Powertrain Technology
• President & Chief Executive Officer
• Chief Strategy Officer
• Chief Operations Officer
• Chief Engineer
• Chief Manufacturing Officer
• Chief Technology Officer
• Chief Quality Officer
• Chief Scientist
• Chief Technician
• Chief Information Officer
• Senior Vice, Manufacturing
• Vice President, Supply Chain
• Director, Purchasing
• Director, Global Customs & Trade Compliance
• Advanced Manufacturing Manager
• Plant Director
• Quality And Innovation Director
• R&D Chief