percentage of business automotive –
existing customers –
Major Global and Regional OEMs, Tier Suppliers and Machine Builders
annual turnover –
$6.36 billion Globally (fiscal 2015)
location of services –
The automotive industry continues to evolve at an incredible pace. However, your goal essentially remains the same – operate more efficiently and get products to market faster. With varying consumer preferences and industry regulations, you are producing new models and refreshing faster than ever.
Delivering this flexible manufacturing capability while reducing downtime and maximizing output is a critical challenge. Rockwell Automation can help you meet today’s manufacturing challenges across your automotive supply chain and achieve your goals with our:
• In-depth knowledge of automotive manufacturing operations and process
• Global program launch experience and expertise that includes: global specification design development, integration of IT and manufacturing systems, workforce training, local support, and machine-builder coordination.
We deliver comprehensive enterprise-wide solutions and services to help you:
• Safely implement business process improvements.
• Increase manufacturing flexibility.
• Increase access to real-time production information.
• Improve supply-chain integration across the enterprise.
Bring Vehicles to Market Faster
Faster launches. Frequent refreshes. Increased change options. Getting your vehicles to market faster and more profitably is critical. Rockwell Automation quality automation and information products span the entire automotive manufacturing supply chain, so you can implement manufacturing velocity strategies and solutions that help you:
• Put the right infrastructure in place.
• Produce information in the right form factor, for the right people and at the right time.
• Employ a highly skilled, multitalented workforce.
Put the Industrial Internet of Things to Work for You
The merging of automation and information is helping companies measure and manage productivity in new ways. Data available from the IoT in manufacturing, for example, is improving decision-making and machine performance. Even better, integrated automation and information is opening the door to new productivity-enhancing innovations, including self-aware equipment and collaborative robots. Smart manufacturing, enabled by The Connected Enterprise, is the gateway to your company’s digital transformation. Connected smart devices open new windows of visibility into processes. Data and analytics enable better and faster decision-making – and seamless connectivity spurs new collaboration.
To contact your local sales office visit www.rockwellautomation.com/contact